About Us:CFMA of Central Indiana:
Sign up to Participate in the Chapter - Committees always welcome new participants. Many have on-going members who will continue to serve the chapter, but there is always room for another volunteer. Please choose a committee below that you would be willing to commit some time and energy to – most meet periodically for meetings that last no more than 2 hours, and all are FUN and INFORMATIVE. •Education – Plans Educational Events
- Membership – Recruits and Retains Members
- Program – Plans Meetings, Topics and Speakers
- Awards – Recognition for outstanding achievement
- Golf – Organizes the Golf Tournament
- Communications – Monitors and updates social media websites as well as updates the new chapter site.
- Scholarship – Administers and Awards Scholarships
- Sponsorship –Seeks Sponsors for Chapter Events
- Community Service – Administers Community Related Events
- Download our Chapter Brochure
To Get Involved: - Contact: email@example.com
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Recipients.
Anjara M. Rafidison
Indiana State University, Bachelor of Science: Architectural Engineering Technology, Minor: Interior Architecture Design
Jackie Brown Jr.
Indiana State University, Bachelor of Science: Safety Management
Ball State University, Bachelor of Science: Business, Majors: Accounting and Finance
Ball State University, Bachelor of Science: Construction Management, Minor: Business Administration